Nasona Oil is an indigenous privately owned Oil Marketing Company (OMC) in Ghana.
We are committed to being the standard in the petroleum downstream industry.
This is why we maintain superior operational results, high ethical standards and diligent financial growth.
We operated as Nasona Company Limited dealing in Petroleum Products Franchising, Civil Engineering, and General Merchants among others.
Nasona Oil became an Independent Oil Marketing Company (OMC) when it acquired its license to operate in 2005. Today, Nasona Oil operates Petroleum retail outlets in all the Ten (10) regions of Ghana. We have the capacity to deliver in any form to corporate and bulk consumers based on their needs. We are also constantly expanding our retail-network so we can better serve the needs of our existing and future clients.
We have a record of adhering strictly to safety and quality standards as expected in the industry. Nasona Oil is a proud member of the Association of Oil Marketing Companies (AOMCs) of Ghana.
Our mission is to provide value to our customers by delivering quality products and services in a timely an ethical manner through knowledgeable and customer friendly frontline staff.
Our goal is to be a leading marketer of petroleum products in Ghana in terms of quality product and service delivery, and continuously innovate to serve the needs of our customers.
- Teamwork: We value teamwork. Our employees are our most important assets. We treat each other with respect and communicate openly while maintaining individual accountability.
- Integrity: We adhere strictly to ethical and moral standards of equality and integrity without compromise.
- Innovativeness: We encourage creativeness and continuous improvement in the conduct of our operations.
- Customer Oriented: We value our customers never forget that they come to us by choice. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service to all our customers.
- Concern for the environment: We adhere to the principles of sustainable development by balancing ecological, social and economic sustainability in all our operations.
- Safety and Well Being: We conduct our business in a safe manner, thereby protecting the safety and well-being of our employees and stakeholders.